Well, I really don't know what to do with this. Antivirus is totally disabled, along with Windows Defender, Firewall and all that. Office has been totally unistalled using the tool from windows site, and I downloaded (just to make sure) from the link provided here on your site. With the fresh install (I'm on 64x bit, and of course I did it right) the script just does not work. It gives me a "Version not supported" error.
So I tried to reinstall, again, and try in the manual way. I get the 0x80080005 error which I tried to fix in several ways: modifying the registry entries in S-1-5-20 for permissions, restarting wuauserv, bits, updating and reinstalling windows. Nothing works. I'm still left with the error.
I know my thing with computers and I wouldn't be here typing if I hadn't tried it all, it really looks so bizarre to me I have no clue how to fix it.