Hi, I'm not an official from MSGuides, but I suggest you do the following:
1. Download OTP from otp.landian.vip (It is a completely safe tool & is amazing when it comes to deploying and activating office).
2. Run the tool, go to Activate, select your product and clear all licenses and also the activation for it.
3. Once done, go to the Control Panel and repair Office (Quick Repair).
4. Optional: After the repair, you can open OTP, go to Toolbox and repair activation. I'm not sure if this would make any difference.
5. Reactivate Office using the batch script.
Why not activate using OTP? I don't know. You could activate it. But for me OTP's activation was giving errors. So I just used the batch file.